I’m a little bit surprised at how good he actually is. I mean, I never have much hope for reality show winners but I really like his stuff.
Her style is fabulous
( be advised that this is a purely negative list, I’m having a crappy day and need to unload)
- I HATE rain.
- The sun in superbly underrated.
- Vancouverites are polite, not nice.
- Living in the suburbs is really far away.
- You could be a millionaire and it still wouldn’t be enough in Vancouver.
- Every thing is so expensive!
- Guys here are idiots, all of them.
- The bus system sucks, SUCKS!!
- I hate people.
- No matter ware you go in the province you’ll never be able to escape the “I love working out” person, they’re every wear and it’s annoying as hell.
Disclaimer: 90% of these aren’t true.
I don’t know why it keeps surprising me how backstabbing people in fashion school are, you would think that at this point I would already know…oh, well. Karma’s a b***c.
This is a Le Chateau (Canadian brand) handbag, I know I´ve seen practically the same one designed by a high end brand/designer but I can´t remember which one and it´s driving me nuts!!
I thought it might be Miu Miu but I couldn´t find any confirmation pics.
Does anyone know? Pleaaaaaaase?
You should wake up every morning with a burning desire to do things; with the knowledge that the day is bringing you closer to that crazy dream you never thought you could achieve. Rise every day with the conviction that no matter what or who happens along the way you want this so bad that you’re willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING to get it.
The reward will be greater than your wildest dreams.